Tuesday, September 4, 2012

3 reasons Chris teaches: June, July and August.

The following are some of my favorite photos from Summer 2012. 
More than a few pictures have been run through the 'Instagram' app, but I can't help it..
....I love they way they look:


A sunset cruise on The Lake.


Christian, after watching a baseball game, dunking his hot head in a cooler full of ice water. 


Chris and his mom after lunch. I love the mustache.
No, really! I do:
I think I should entitle this portrait: "American Badass"


A fun, festive, family photo of Betty, Layla and me. Clearly we're ready for a great weekend! 


On our way to the lake in Andrew's jeep.


Amber and I at Jordan's Birthday party. 

Johnny and Chris having an intense back porch conversation. 
You would actually be surprised to know what they were talking about at this moment.


Andrew looking like a big kid.....cut your hair already, dude!


Jana taking her role as an "Apples to Apples" judge VERY seriously.


Chris and I lounging in the Dominican Republic.


And finally, a picture that tells me I'm old and summer is officially over, all in one:




dropping Andrew off in his dorms for his first year of college. 

Bring on Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment