Thursday, September 6, 2012

Poor Chris....

Chris told me I was crabby today. I immediately insisted that I was most certainly NOT crabby, he was sorely mistaken, and needs to check himself before he wrecks himself.  Then I asked him what food he would choose if he knew he could have an endless supply of it. I thought maybe he'd say baked alaska, filet mignon, or in the very least, pizza. His answer? Chicken.

"*Scoff * Chicken?! You would seriously choose chicken of all the foods in the entire world to choose from. Wow."
"Hey, what's wrong with chicken?! You can have Barbecue, baked, fried...it's versatile."
"I just thought you'd choose something better--like pizza."
"Ok, that's what YOU would choose....so why are you criticizing my choice!?"
"I am not criticizing, I just don't know why chicken of all the stupid things."
"Well, I like chicken."
"Whatever."

Maybe I do need to go to bed early, I'm thinking he may be right about this whole being crabby thing....
This picture was taken in 2006, but I think Chris would say it sums up my mood tonight.....
God help him.



No comments:

Post a Comment