Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Be ye warned...

 Facebook and I go way back. Like wayyyy back. Like, I got it in 2005 and have been addicted ever since. Chris used to have an account too, but quickly became disinterested which is a good thing because I probably would have spent my time stalking him rather than go to class.

Facebook is more involved than it was back in the stone age of 2005. For instance, you couldn't even tag pictures until 2009; this means there are pictures floating around from 2005 that aren't tagged and I MIGHT not even know they exist (or haven't seen in years)! This idea excited and terrified me. What pictures of myself or Chris are out there in the great internet facebook land!?

Well this one, of Chris and one of his best friends from college, for starters:
Yes, that is his real beard, and not extensions.

or this one of Chris and I:




and this one at my niece's birthday party:
Nice hat, Aunt Jess!!

Here's me and Christian being our weird sibling selves:
Why am I holding a pizza crust and pointing at the camera like a gun?
Who knows?! This is from 2006 ya know!

I found some really fun ones like this one of Chris getting a tattoo drawn on his bulging bicep:
 I can't tell you how grateful I am this is marker. 
I just don't know if Chris' student's would react positively!

So go ahead, take a look around your friend's photo albums. 

You may find something sweet:
 Hi mother-in-law! I found pictures I'd never seen in your albums too...don't worry, I'll tag them! 

or something really embarrassing silly:


But be forewarned: finding pictures you've never seen cause some deep burning questions. 
The main one being:

What the heck were we doing?!?

Happy photo hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment