Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's time for a change!

There are some of my friends (I will not name names, but you know who you are) who change their profile picture almost daily. Do you find it interesting that I can say 'profile picture' and you know exactly what I'm talking about? If not....DO NOT get on facebook, you know why? You will become addicted and become thoroughly annoyed with yourself- oh wait that's totally me, damnit.

Facebook has now introduced that stupid 'timeline' feature which I can say without a doubt, I hate. It's confusing (meaning harder to stalk people), and you have to scroll down for day to see ANYTHING and even then you still don't get the whole picture. In my opinion, Facebook timeline's one redeeming quality is you can have a cover photo AND a profile picture. THIS I like. It allows me to further express myself via a photo. How are you going to know what kind of person I am without TWO pictures?

I decided enough was enough and it was time to change the cover photo from this glorious photo....
to this masterpiece:
These feet belong to my me and family, and those toes are happy in a Colorado river.

I was satisfied with my strategic move of changing my cover photo, then I realized it was time for another change...this time the profile pic...OH YEAH--watch out Saturday I'm feeling crazy today! 

I really had to think about this one. I needed something snappy, peppy, outrageous and wild. 
I went from a picture of my handsome fella playing baseball....

to a picture of my smooshy face getting ready to play baseball:


Pretty drastic profile picture change, right! LOOK OUT!

I highly recommend taking time today to look at your own profile/cover photo, and consider a possible change; unless you're one of the aforementioned people that changes theirs daily--
you're fine.

HAPPY SATURDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment