Saturday, March 10, 2012

This week:

This week, I :

Received this package in the mail...

 opened it up....

and got REALLY excited because,
it's my t-shirt from TIME AT THE TABLE
This is a great organization that my friend, Bill, started. Check it out sometime, it's really cool!

I also: 
Hung out with my sweet baby nephew, Jack....

and,
 got my hair done...

...then I 
watched Chris and my dad try to jump start the 4-wheeler battery. The 4-wheeler is used for "dragging the field" which spreads, smooths and levels the dirt on the infield. I don't know, that's just what Chris tells  me. 

LATER IN THE WEEK:
I took this picture of Chris, exhausted, after a week of 2-a-day practices....

and
 I got a PERFECT care package from my mom when I was sick; it perked me right up!

I felt so much better, the next day....
I went to the baseball scrimmage and cheered our boys on....

AND Today, Saturday:
 I supervised a 'work day' at the ball field
and helped feed the hungry boys: 
Word of advice: DO NOT get near their mouths when they are eating, you might lose a finger. 

After looking over all these things that have happened this week, I realize: 
We all need a nap!

HAPPY SATURDAY!

1 comment:

  1. And sunday had some yummy pancakes, eggs and ,of course, some ham steak! Busy week!!!

    ReplyDelete