Friday, December 23, 2011

You can tell it's Christmas time......

The roads are absolutely crazy. I've seen just about everyone I know at the PACKED mall. I hear the Salvation Army bell ringing in my sleep. Christmas carols have been on repeat in my car. I've eaten a MILLION different types of fudge, cookies, chocolate covered everything. and drank puh-lenty of eggnog. I've watched every Christmas movie ever made, twice. Attended Christmas parties. Wrapped everyone's present and  even made and delivered my annual Holiday Chex Mix gift to all my neighbors complete with ribbon, homemade card, jingle bell, and ornament:
Don't you wish you were neighbor so you could receive this deliciousness on your doorstep?!
I'm about to head off to another Holiday/birthday party! I wanted to find a way to show you how I'm feeling. I couldn't find the perfect words, so I'm including this picture of this half-inflated once noble Santa to accurately describe what I feel like:

Or maybe he's just had too much eggnog...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment