Friday, December 16, 2011

My week in pictures

In order to spare you from getting that annoying song:
"It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend. Friday, Friday getting down on Friday. Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend getting in your head, I won't post the video of it... Oh it's NOW in your head? Mwuahahahaha! *cough* I mean....sorry.

Who told her she was allowed to sing? I did NOT authorize that!

Here is my week in pictures:

For over 2 months I lamented to Chris that I could not find this necklace. Finally, he decided enough was enough and bought me a brand spankin' new necklace just like it, and I literally found it the next day. Isn't that how it always works?

I helped Andrew perfect his toga costume, and even made a Laurel Wreath for his majestic head.
Why is he wearing a toga in December? Because he and his friends dress up with a different theme every home basketball game. They are clever, really. Last year they all wore kilts for a "Braveheart" theme. However, after the mooning incident, they are no long allowed to have "Braveheart" night......


While on my parent's computer, I found this hilarious picture of Chris wearing one of my many Harry Potter shirts: 
 neither one of us remember this photo, but his power stance says he's ready to party!

I found this funny picture which makes me laugh...
Uh-oh Kitty! You got caught!
 I met my new nephew: 

 I decorated my new nephew's hospital nursery bed with St. Louis Cardinals decor while posing like 'Casey at the Bat'.....
Now THAT'S a home run!!

 I found this picture of my dad wearing an SO INCREDIBLE HOW COULD YOU THROW THAT AWAY IT'S MAGIC JOHNSON AND THE LAKERS shirt, while dancing with my mom,
...and because he likes multi-tasking: giving a peace sign.

 I found this picture of something that I feel really describes my life:
 Man you said it guy with the 80's hair and 'hip' outfit! You're totally awesome!

I discovered my crowd rage at a child's Christmas program; and when I wanted a picture of my niece's cute hair bow, I forced her to be still by holding her head awkwardly:

"Aunt Jess?? What are you doing?!"

I took a cool picture of a Missouri sunset...
As cool as this is, I find it rather sad because the trees are bare, and that means Summer really truly is officially without a shadow of a doubt over....

And finally, I came upon this creepy scene when I pulled up to return our movies to RedBox:
What tragedy struck here?! A naked little baby doll! How many more of you eerie things are lying around? Who left you there? Why are you naked?! Is this some kind of sinister message?! You know what? Chris can return the movies......



No comments:

Post a Comment