Monday, December 19, 2011

Way back when preview....


Ok I know I promised you a spectacular "Way Back When" surprise to help celebrate mine and Chris' anniversary tomorrow, and it's still happening; but since you have been good, and have had to fight Christmas crowds I'm giving you a little preview.

I had a definite vision of what I wanted during the planning phase. The hard part is translating that vision to an actual wedding. I knew I wanted romantic and dream-like. I drew a lot of inspiration from what I envisioned the parties in "The Great Gatsby" would be like - beautiful, imaginative, unexpected, unforgettable, vivacious and a rip-roaring good time.

Fortunately, I had my mom to help me figure all this out and she wisely insisted I narrow the vision down to beautiful, imaginative, and a rip-roaring good time. On top of working with artists to create amazing center pieces, a cool cake tables and chic lounge areas, we had the best food (pizza, wings, stuffed mushrooms, etc.) in town. If you were there, you know the awesomeness I'm talking about. If you weren't, here are some pictures.......
THE LOVE BIRDS
THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN OUR WEDDING.
THE FAVORITE PICTURE
THE MAN WAITING FOR ME.

THE MAN WHO WALKED ME DOWN THE AISLE, AND WHOSE HARD WORK MADE THIS DREAM WEDDING POSSIBLE....THANKS DAD!
THE "I DO" AND THE KISS
THE: WE DID IT! DANCE
THE COLORS.
THE SWEETS.

THE PARTY.
THE MOTHER-SON DANCING.
THE FRIENDS.
THE LOVE.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow on our anniversary so you can see something TOTALLY worth seeing!




2 comments:

  1. I looooved yalls wedding so much. Thanks for taking me back down memory lane. Love you guys.

    Kenz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fifth favorite day of my life!!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete