Wednesday, December 21, 2011

*Sigh.....

I'm so mad that my super awesome plan for you didn't work! Stupid technology! Take heart dear reader and have no fear! I have enlisted my dad (who is way more tech savvy than myself) for help....he said he would try his best.....which I said his 'best' better mean he would damn well figure it out (I really didn't say this....out loud anyways).

C'mon dad! Figure it out! You can do it!

 Chris and I had a MOST successful anniversary celebration. For our "first year being married anniversary" we did something totally cool...and slept in a tree house. Really it was just a house on stilts with heating/air, plumbing/fireplace and jacuzzi. It even had a t.v. with cable and 3 VHS films (yes, you read that right). I just asked Chris if he remembers which VHS movies were there, they are as follows: Sleepless in Seattle, Mystic Pizza and a Fish Called Wanda. CLEARLY, someone has flawless taste in cinema. Here is a picture of our very own treehouse love shack (or one very similar):
It was pretty darn cool but I must admit it was a little creepy being in the woods, surrounded by various woodland creatures who could possibly scratch on our door or window at any second looking for food.....or my body parts to munch on.

You probably don't know this, but I have a SERIOUS fear ....FEAR.....FEAR of squirrels. Isn't that so stupid? My phobia was at it's peak while I was in College and had to walk through my squirrel-laden campus. I SWEAR those squirrels could smell my fear and would stalk me, chattering to each other "There she is!" "Run by her to hear that funny shriek sound!" "No! No! No! Run by her so she'll drop her sandwhich." Jerk squirrels! I hate you!

No exaggeration.....some of them looked like this menacing creature.

I wasn't really willing to risk life and limb in a treehouse again, and was more than happy to be taken to a most DELICIOUS greek restaurant and chill at home with some supplies (aka booze) and "The Adjustment Bureau" with Matt Damon (totally recommend....way better than "Mystic Pizza"). It's ok that we had a low key anniversary celebration because I still have the great, wonderful, life-changing, fantastic memory of going to this place for our 2 year anniversary:
THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!
No big deal....

No comments:

Post a Comment