Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

I have a problem. It's not a huge problem, but one that plagues me on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis. As you  may or may not know, I consider myself my family's historian since I am the ONLY one who ever remembers her camera or is willing to boss people into the picture: "NO! STAND THERE! Christian! Mom! STAND HERE! HOLD STILL.

Often, I do forget my camera but this is never a big deal because there is the wonderful iphone with it's wonderful camera to save the day. I have turned to my phone camera many times to capture many moments, big and small. Like these little babies:

   Layla REAAALLLLY didn't want me to turn Animal Planet

OR

The tale of this blue car and this particular afternoon is a whole different story requiring and deserving it's own blog.


AND

 
The awesomeness of this requires no explanation. 

My, not so big but annoying, problem is after corralling people into a photo for a quick snap shot with the iphone, I forget to change from "video'' to "camera." It really isn't that big of a deal, but it happens to me with an alarming frequency. I am putting these "bloopers" on my blog in hopes to embarrass myself enough to CHECK before trying to take a picture/video again. 

I'm entitling them the
"Aw shit or Aw hell or DAMNIT! collection..."



#1 Chris' birthday. Fortunately I realized he camera was on video rather quickly. 





#2 Betty. I don't discriminate who I choose to video for up to 5 seconds while they try to hold a pose.

#3 I was TRYING to get a picture of the Chiefs pillow I was peer-pressured into purchasing at Wal-Mart (even though I was alone). But like their season, and my camera skills, it's disappointing.



#4 Chris' first day of teaching.


#5 The cat




#6 Chris again. 


#7 My brother, Andrew who fashioned this outfit for himself out of pure boredom and love of his country. 

And finally:

#8 My dad and his new truck

There were actually many more videos like this and I started to delete them before I thought: "Hey! Wouldn't it be a  good idea to show these in the hopes you think before trying to take a picture?" 

Aw hell, who cares anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment