Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Where my heart is....

At a Chief's game (next year boys, next year).

 In Washington, D.C. riding segways

Standing in front of my castle at Walt Disney World....

Getting ready to go into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy....
Eating a double-double animal style with a chocolate shake from the best place ever: IN-N-OUT

At the drive-in on a balmy summer night....
and my heart is:
  in Colorado with these fine folks....except the dog, sorry Hershey.

It's going to a Britney Spears concert: LOOK OUT!
and watching my sister-in-law getting married

and it's hanging out with this girl. 

  My heart is always with this boy:
and most definitely with this girl:
But no matter where my heart is scattered, there's only ONE place I want to be....especially with this nice weather, and that place is here:
You can come to if you want...

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute Jessica! Love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Jess! Love this and you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the BEST times ever! I told Troy I learned a life lesson that day! haha

      Delete