Friday, January 20, 2012

Notes:

Ok. Here's the thing, have you seen this picture? Women seriously lost their minds over the idea of 'fun spontaneity' with their spouse:


The caption of this said: "I plan on being a really fun wife."

Every time I saw this stupid picture (which seemed to be EVERYWHERE), I wanted (still do) to point out:
1) Her 7th grade grammar error
B) The fact that she says: 'Two things' and then goes on to list 3 things
3) This dude just got off of work- give the poor guy a beer and let him watch Sports Center for 30 minutes before you try to be cute and attack him with Nerf darts....

Maybe it's the tomboy in me that thinks: 'Oh sweet, silly, naive lady.... how in the hell are you going to have a proper Nerf gun war IN YOUR HOUSE? You wait until dark, wear some black clothing, hide behind a car and sniper that ass, Call of Duty style, while yelling: "TAKE NO PRISONERS!"'  

Maybe I should take a page out of this person's note writing book because these are the kinds of notes I leave MY husband: 
The John Wayne magnet makes it that much more motivating....

and this is TOTALLY the kind of note I'll leave when I'm a mom....


HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment