Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shhhhh.....

I am going to my friend's surprise birthday party tonight! I LOVE surprise parties-well, I love surprise anything, really;  I would say "if you have chance to throw a surprise party for someone DO IT!" but I recently found out someone in my family would "rather die than have a surprise party." So that throws 80% of my ideas out the window!

In honor of surprise parties, here are some pictures of my surprise 22nd birthday thrown for me by Chris and my best friends (P.S. Please ignore my terrible haircut/outfit. Being as this was a surprise I was NOT warned to wash my hair and/or look my very best! I blame Chris):

SURPRISE!

Backyard Surprise parties are the best! 
Yep, that is my smooshy face back when he really was a little smooshy faced boy!

Every party needs a pinata, especially one representing Pirates of the Caribbean!

CANDY! 
Chris, giving me a birthday toast:

I just realized that for all these years I thought it was a 22nd birthday party that was thrown....it was not, it was a 23rd birthday party....What else have I been getting wrong all these years?!


He must really like cake.

Our huge smiles say: YAY for surprise parties! 

Since my surprise party was such a success, maybe I should throw one for that reluctant family member? Is it possible to throw one for myself? Well, either way.....
HAPPY SATURDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment