Friday, February 17, 2012

Huzzah!

When someone tells me some good news or something exciting, I feel a simple: "Oh how nice!" or "I'm so excited" just doesn't do how I feel inside any justice. That is when I break out the old-school phrase HUZZAH! (pronounced huh-za like pizZA!)
For example:
"You got that dream job in Fiji and you're going to fly me over there on a private jet once a month?! HUZZAH!"
or
"You mean as an adult I get to CHOOSE cookies over a sensible dinner, and no one can tell me no? HUZZAH!"
or
"There is an Andy Griffith marathon on t.v. this weekend!? 
HUZZAH!"

This morning, I woke up wanting to shout and extra-large and extra loud HUZZAH!  I get to see one of my best friends/favorites this weekend in Kansas City (shout with me, friends: HUZZAH!)!

 and it's Friday!
All together now:
HUZZAH! 
and
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Have an adventurous weekend, even if it's spent relaxing on your couch!

1 comment: