Friday, April 13, 2012

Are YOU scared?

Today is Friday the 13th. Did you realize this? I did not, until this morning when my hair dryer tried to electrocute me, Betty puked on the carpet, I stubbed my toe and almost backed into a trash can. 

I got to work and knew I had to shake off the bad vibes Friday the 13th was throwing my way, so I promptly ate two egg shaped butterfingers, and all was right in the world. 


I was starting to get nervous again this afternoon when I remembered the boys play yet ANOTHER baseball game. After all, baseball is a tough sport.

It requires intense focus....
Hi Roo! 
and precision pitching....

....not to mention the blink-or-you'll-miss-it catches...

....and strong across-the-field throwing....

However, these boys aren't scared of little 'ol Friday the 13th. 
Why not?
Why their fearless leader, of course!

Well, Chris and this guy....
Reggie, the good luck turtle.

**Once again, thank you Missy W. for your wonderful photography skills! :)






1 comment:

  1. It's so WEIRD seeing him as the coach LOL! Love it but it definitely makes me feel old, which I'm so not.

    ReplyDelete