Monday, July 16, 2012

Most Photogenic?

When I was a senior in High School the student's voted on 'Senior Personalities,' Chris won most athletic but I was voted most photogenic:




When I see a picture of myself all I see are teeth, but I've done my best to uphold the most photogenic honor bestowed upon me, and smile for the camera with all my heart:

Senior Picture

My best friend Jana, and me, at one of the most outrageous parties I've ever been to.

My best friend Lesley, and me, at the Phantom of the Opera.

 Us at a wedding. 



My dear, kindred Spirit, Mackenzie, on Cinco De Mayo. 
(See what I mean about the teeth?)

I've never been a person who doesn't like her picture taken. If there is a camera being taken out of pocket or a purse, I am posed with smile on my face and a hand on my hip saying: "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Deville!"....and this is why I'm baffled......


Remember how I had to re-new my passport because of my new last name? When you need a new passport you need a new picture. When you need a new picture you go to Walgreens. When you go to Walgreens there is a VERY crabby lady who doesn't count to three before the picture. When she doesn't count to three, you get a passport picture that looks like this: 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Oh you don't believe this is my real actual passport photo? I didn't either. Surely the Government wouldn't do this to me?

Well, I DID get my passport this morning (HUZZAH!) and it was confirmed: 
So much for most photogenic......






No comments:

Post a Comment