Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why start a blog you ask?

Because I want to. And honestly because I'm lazy and think online scrapbooking is MUCH easier than actually sending the photos to Wal-mart, leaving the house to pick them up and physically putting them in a book. Yeah, I'm that kind of lazy. 

Last June (2010) I decided I wanted to repaint our living room. I chose three of the most beautiful shades of blue I thought existed. I went so far as to paint little swatches of each of the blues on each living room wall to see which looked best in what light. I felt very confident in the blue shade I had chosen. So confident that the swatches of blue  remain on the walls to this day over a year later exactly as I originally painted, BUT there is hope. Yesterday, I FINALLY went to Henkle's and bought the GALLON of required paint- it now resides peacefully on my fireplace hearth. Sadly and truthfully, it might be next year before I even crack the lid on that beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment